Update #5 – 8 May, 2020 – Reopening our Branch
Thank you to all our customers and business partners for your continued support. We are pleased to confirm that we are reopening the branch to the public on Monday 11th May.
In order to maintain a safe environment for our customers and their communities, we have made some temporary changes to how we deliver face to face services:
- For the protection of our customers and staff, we have installed sneeze guards, which means we can serve you face to face but still maintain physical distancing
- We can serve 1 customer at a time
- To avoid waiting, we kindly request that customers make an appointment
- All visitors to the branch are required to check in upon arrival, this facilitates contact tracing (if required) in the future
- Please do not visit the branch if you have been unwell or have been in contact with an unwell person. Instead please contact us
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to keep our communities safe.
Update #4 – 26 March, 2020 – Ways to pay during COVID
As the impact of COVID-19 evolves we have changed the ways to pay so that you can choose the option that best works for you.
Update #3 – 23 March, 2020
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are taking responsible steps to play our part in stopping the spread and ensuring the safety of our teams and ongoing support for customers.
Peace of mind you’re covered
House, Contents and Motor cover is not impacted in anyway, and still provides the reassurance that you are covered for the things that matter to you. There are some impacts to Travel insurance in relation to Coronavirus and more information can be found on our website https://www.towerinsurance.co.ck/products/travel-insurance
How to stay in touch
From today, we are changing the way we operate to put in place physical distancing practices. For this reason we are closing our office to the public. We are also enabling as many of our teams as possible to work from home. While we adjust to this new way of working we will do our best to continue to provide you with the best quality service we can.
Please do not come to our office. The fastest way to get a response to your enquiry is to use one of our digital channels:
- If you need to lodge a claim please download a claim form from our website https://www.towerinsurance.co.ck/make-a-claim and then contact us by email or phone (details below)
- If you need a new insurance quote visit our website https://www.towerinsurance.co.ck/quote and one of our team members will call you back
- For customer service enquiries, you can email us at [email protected].ck or call us +682 22713
- Our branch has a drop box located outside the door should you need to make a cheque payment or return forms.
- If you need to send us physical documents, you can mail it to us via PO Box 2, Avarua, Rarotonga.
- Follow us on Facebook for updates – Tower Insurance
We recognise this is an uncertain and potentially unsettling time for you and we are here to help. For some, this also means financial uncertainty, and if this includes you, please contact us as we have a range of options to support customers through these times.
We’re proud to have weathered many storms in the Cook Islands and we will continue to support our customers now. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Update #2 – 20 March, 2020 – Closing our branch
To Our Valued Customers
In order to limit the spread of COVID-19, our Office will be closed to the public from Monday 23 March, 2020 until further notice.
We will continue to provide assistance to you through our digital channels and you may contact us through any of the following:-
- Office: + 682 22713
- Email: [email protected]
- www: towerinsurance.co.ck
- Follow us on Facebook, Tower Insurance
We apologise for the inconvenience to you and we trust your understanding as we work together to keep our communities safe.
Update #1 – 19 March, 2020
The safety of our team, customers and communities is our highest priority. We are following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Ministry of Health and have made some changes to how we operate. We are limiting the movement of our staff, which means that they may be unable to visit you as they normally would. We kindly ask:
- Customers not to attend our office where possible and especially not if they are unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell. Over the coming days we will be making arrangements to provide full service to customers but without physical contact. This may mean that your service experience is a bit different to normal so please bear with us during this time.
- Business partners and suppliers to contact us by phone or email instead of visiting our office to make arrangements for normal business to continue.
Our contact details are:
- Office: + 682 22713
- Email: [email protected]
If we all unite in safe practices, we will overcome this